Green Card for VAWA

Under the federal Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), you may be eligible for a green card if you are a victim of battery or extreme cruelty if the abuser is a U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident spouse or ex-spouse, a parent, a child (son or daughter). The act allows you to self- petition without the knowledge, consent or help of your abuser. For more information, please contact our office for evaluation.