Investor Visas

If you are an investor looking to invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business, our firm will identify your goals recommend solutions for you. The E-2 nonimmigrant visa allows a national of a treaty country to be admitted to United States, as long as you can prove that you have control of a business enterprise by ownership or operational control. Employees of such an enterprise may also be eligible for visa processing.