Have you already been removed from U.S. wish to return? Are you in U.S. unlawfully, but can show that removal would be an extreme hardship to a spouse, child, or other designated individual? Are you inadmissible because of a criminal conviction or a misrepresentation? Most of these situations can be remedied by filing for waiver. We can assist you in exploring waivers available for your case.