Adjustment of Status

If you entered country with a non-immigrant visa such as a tourist visa, a temporary work visa, or a student visa, we can help you obtain permanent legal residency/a green card. Due to the complex nature of immigration system that changes quite often, you want to ensure that no loopholes exist in your immigration history that may bar you from achieving your goal. Allow our legal team that keeps abreast with the law to evaluate your case and enable you make an informed decision.